- Enclosure Dimensions: H: 5 Inches; W: 4 Inches; D: 2 Inches
- The Fiber Transition Terminal allows the construction/splice crew to connect fiber during initial deployment without needing to return to the site.
- The service technician can quickly provision fiber services only when requested by the customer.
- Flame retardant engineered PVC or optional high temperature polycarbonate
- Reduce deployment costs through less site visits
- CUL and F1 weather ability compliance
- Faster and simpler service with two removable 1-Ininc entry/exit ports
- Easy service calls with “connector-ized” fiber and ample slack storage capacity
- 180-degree hinged lid for easy access for installation and repair